Mother ‘n’ Care Clinic, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai is a specialty centre that provides comprehensive obstetrical and gynaecological services with a holistic approach guided by professionalism and personal care. The clinic is led by Dr. Himani Gupta, who is one of the most recommended Gynecologist in Kharghar. Dr. Himani have more than 22 years of rich experience in treating women with all kinds of obstetrical and gynaecological concerns, she strives to help women of all ages cope with the changes in their body while ensuring their safety, comfort and care.
Principles we follow at Mother ‘n’ Care Clinic:
Dr. Himani Gupta with her Team.
At Mother ‘n’ Care Clinic we provide personal Attention each & every patients visiting us. We have a Compassionate staff along with a vibrant & caring atmosphere focusing on motherly care at our clinic. We focus on four core areas in our clinic.i.e. Services, Treatment, Care & Counselling
OPD: | Daily | 10 am-1 pm | 7 pm -9 pm | Sunday- Closed |
Why People Choose Us?
We offer extensive medical services for our patients.
- We celebrate womanhood at Mother ‘n’ Care Clinic and take pride in offering women top-of-the-range services to treat all Gynaecological conditions with utmost care and compassion. Well prepared to welcome a new life into the world at all times, our Gynaecology unit is one of the premier disciplines concerned with childbirth.
- Mother ‘n’ Care Clinic is acclaimed as one of the best Obstetrics and Gynaecology clinic in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Our staff is very well trained that create an firenldy & motherly environment in our clinic.
- We host a highly experienced and qualified team of medical professionals of known excellence in diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Advanced and upgraded infrastructure facilities to deal with all critical cases and emergencies though our top of the line hospital attachments.
- Trained and Qualified team of caregivers and support staff with care and compassion.
- Wide range of diagnostic facilities to ensure a hassle-free experience for our patients.